Monday, October 28, 2013

Tower of Babel

Everyone spoke one language and everyone became skilled in construction. They all decided to build a city with a tower in it that reached heaven. They wanted the tower to help them make a name for themselves and prevent the city from getting scattered. God saw what they were building. God knew this tower would lead them away from him. God confused their language causing everyone to have different languages. Also God scattered them all over the face of the Earth.

My next language will probably be sign language. I am learning some right now during mentoring because I work with some non-verbal kids and a few deaf kids. But if I continue with this career path I will just learn more and more sign language. My mentor doesn't know a whole lot, but she knows more than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment