Tuesday, October 15, 2013

the only language i need is the language of LOVE

Okay, so. At one point the whole world was homogenized into sharing a single language. Sweet. However, all of this unification sort of fell to crap when some lousy humans (probably men, the conceited jerks) ((JOKE JOKE JOKE)) settled in Shinar and were like 'Hey, let's build a tower to heaven. There is no possible way in which this could have negative consequences. We are men and we think with our pathetically puny penises. Therefore, we must compensate with a huge, phallic tower thrusting skywards into the kingdom of heaven.'

God was having none of this.

Furious that heaven was being so unfairly violated by this garish and conceited cock- I mean, construction, he flew down and was like 'BAM. You understand jack shit of what everybody else says. Also, I'm scattering you incoherent knuckleheads all over the globe. BAM.'

And that's why we all speak different languages.

I feel like I could say something snarky about how maybe we can't understand each other because we aren't ~communicating~ enough, but... quite frankly, the thought just isn't forming coherently in my brain.

I have no idea what a stairway to heaven is, (though I'm sure it's a stairway built out of those yummy chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry wafer sandwich cookie things) so I'm just going to discuss a language I'd like to learn.

Uh. I don't know. I've honestly lost a lot of my passion for languages. Maybe Ukrainian? Mostly because I like Ukraine? Let's just go with that. Though Russian would be more useful... whatever.

This was a very boring post. I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment