Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tower of Babel (10/15)


This all happens at a time when everyone speaks the same language. As people began to spread East they settled in a town named Shinar.
The people decided to build a city for all people to live in and they started making bricks to build a wall around the city. God realized that he didn’t want so many people concentrated in one area for they could do anything they wanted, so He scattered people all across the world and scattered all the languages so they couldn’t communicate as easily.

Currently I am taking Spanish and I am getting fairly decent at communicating with it. I plan on minoring in Spanish in college, and I would also love to learn French. When I travelled to Europe two summers ago I realized how helpful French could be so I would love to learn that when I get a chance in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment