Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Babel turned gibber gabber

At one time everyone in the world spoke the same language. They used this strength to attempt to build a tower to the heavens. However, God could not allow them to do so and the best solution was to divide the people into different languages. This forced the people to separate and go their own ways. Thanks to the people who decided to build a tower we all have to speak different languages that sound like gibber gabber to someone who doesn't speak our own language. Imagine what it would be like if people all spoke the same language!

I have been taking Spanish since 7th grade. I view Spanish as a useful language. More people are immigrating to the United States who speak Spanish so, it may con in handy some day. Also, I can travel to Spanish speaking countries and be fine. I would not need another person and I could speak for myself. I want to travel to a third world country and help with medical services, like a volunteer trip. It would be fantastic to actually go to a Hispanic country and be able to help. Hablo espanol y quiero usarlo para ayudar personas.

No comments:

Post a Comment