Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Send a Holler back in the Holler

Hello Coloradans,

I heard through the grapevine that you have read Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. To me the entire play is nothing other than non-stop humorous encounters between some of the most interesting people. The humor that Wilde uses tends to leave me on the floor in pain from laughing so hard. Im done sounding fancy and weird. So my favorite character is Lady Bracknell. She is freaking hilarious. My favorite scene so far is the entire encounter between her and Jack speaking of the proposal and somehow Jack ends up being called a parcel.

My favorite kind of humor when I am not reading Wilde's plays follow along the same lines of Sail Cat or Charlieissocoollike. Never forget the Anti-joke or the very underrated blooper reel. Humor in my everyday life is kindof spratic and not easily categorized.

I hope you enjoy hearing from kentucky and watching our terrible play auditions. I cant wait to hear more about y'all coloradans, coloradians, coloradishes, whatever y'all call yousselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment