Tuesday, December 10, 2013

K-I-S-S-I-N-G! ewwwwww

There was once this drop dead gorgeous girl named Psyche. She was so beautiful that the people around her decided to stop worshiping Aphrodite and started to worship Psyche instead. This, obviously, ticked Aphrodite off, so she sent Cupid to make Psyche fall in love with a monster. After Cupid saw Psyche's beauty, he accidentally pricked himself with the arrow and fell in love with her. Her parents took her to a mountain since nobody wanted to marry her, and she was whisked away to a palace by a wind where she was waited hand and foot on invisible servants. Cupid married her, but the stipulation was that she would never see his face. But, her sisters convinced her to sneak a peek at him, and when she did, she dripped candle wax on him and woke him up. Then he left. And to get him back she had to do all this stuff for Aphrodite since Aphrodite was still mad. At least Cupid rescued her when he found out what was going on. The end.

Oh geez. I can't think of a love story and it's kind of irritating since, you know, they're so cute. To be honest, I love watching military homecomings, since everyone is so happy and you can just feel the love pouring from your screen. And Humans of New York always posts such interesting love stories where the people he just meets are so openly candid about their life. It's amazing. I keep on staring at my bookcase trying to see if there are any worthy love stories to post about. But there really isn't any.... Whoops.  

Edit: OH I JUST THOUGHT OF ONE! I'm so sorry this is so spazzy. Anyways. Alli and Charles Trippy from CTFxC on Youtube. They're so flipping cute I cannot handle it. They care about each other so much and it's wonderful that they document it all. Aghk. So cute. (Sorry for the kissy screen shots... Not my fault)

 

The cute stuff starts at 4:00 



Twooo love and mawige 

No comments:

Post a Comment