Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Psyche and Cupid

The story of Psyche and Cupid must be the foundation of every Disney Channel movie ever. As the plot goes, dream girl who is attractive and that all men fall in love with is single. So our lovebird, Cupid, who is supposed to make her fall in love with the ugliest thing in the world, ends up falling for her. So, in an odd series of events, they end up spending several nights together and she falls in love wit Cupid. But of course, it can't be that easy. No one is happy with this relationship, and they face much criticism and disapproval. But nonetheless, they conquer adversity and she becomes immortal. The End.

Love stories are alright. Since entering into a relationship with my current girlfriend, I have learned to enjoy the movies like The Vow and such. It's a lot easier to try to enjoy the story and appreciate the movie than to sulk and try to make her feel bad for me.

Now, if you don't believe in young love or love at all, you should stop reading now.

The best love story for me is the one that I am personally invested in, my relationship with Victoria. We met in Mr.Cromwells class my sophomore year (her junior year) and became good friends after KYA. We remained really close friends for the entire next year, which made the transition into being more than friends a whole lot easier. We started officially "dating" in August 2012, and have been ever since. This school year, a plot twist occurred: College! So after at least seeing ] each other almost every day for the last two years, Victoria moved to Indiana to attend the University of Evansville. It has been tough, one of the more difficult experiences I've gone through, but definitely worth it.

So yeah that's cute and stuff and I think its the best story because its our story and I'm clearly biased.

Picture: Source: Facebook...?



No comments:

Post a Comment