Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Future King?

Jacob and Esau were twin brothers that were destined to a certain fate. Jacob was the momma's boy and Esau was the daddy's boy. One day Esau came home and beckoned to Jacob, "gimme some soup boy!" and Jacob said, "sure bro but first you have to give me your right to whatever you were given by god at birth" so Esau gave up his birthright and that's basically the whole story.
My birthright is, well, not much. I was told at birth (trust me i was there) that I was destined to be King of The Divided States of America. My parents were very confused when god told them this. but trust me, its pretty close to happening. it happens right after Obama's third term in office. and that's when i lead a rebel group into the whitehouse and become king. 
In all seriousness, I have no birthright that i know of. I am the Eldest child among my siblings but that does not grant me any special roles in society. So for now i am Brandon, Future King of the DSA. the end

No comments:

Post a Comment