Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Jason and the Golden Fleece

Jason and the Golden Fleece


     Jason wanted to be king, so he jumped on a boat, Argo, with some other Argonauts and travelled the treacherous seas to find golden fleece. He finally reaches the location of June fleece but then has to fight for it. So Aphrodite helps him out and gives him a woman, Medea, who is falling all over him. She helps him through two really tough obstacles to win the fleece. But then Aetes decides he still wants to kill Jason. So then Medea and Jason scurry back to Greece and get hitched. Then Jason leaves her for another woman, Medea gets pissed off, and Medea burns him and his new honey with a magical robe.
     I'm not intentionally vengeful when it comes to people who have wronged me. I believe in the general concept of karma, so I think that people who do wrong, including myself, will get their share if crap in a lifetime. That being said, I do enjoy a good revenge story- especially when it involves love.

No comments:

Post a Comment