Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Jason and the Golden Fleece

So Jason is in pursuit of this magical golden fleece that was made from this supposedly sacred man. It's just clothing. Like dude chill. Go back to playing on your Nintendo 64 or whatever you old timers did back then (no offense to anyone here who still loves playing N64). Besides, if we're just gonna talk about people freaking out over clothes, I might as well turn the channel back to ESPN. Didn't know I was watching Project Runway.

Anyway, Jason enlists the help of 50 of his most trusted greek heroes, the ArgoMovieThatSavedBenAffleck'sSorryExcuseForACareer-onauts. Once they reach the place where the fleece is located, Jason calls upon Madea, the king's daughter, to help him get it. Once they do, they fall in love, but the love is cut short as their children are killed by Medea when Jason leaves her. This is honestly, very sad. I'm not even going to try to make a joke about this because, well, do I even need to say? You really thought I was gonna make fun of someone's kids dying? Okay, well aren't you cool?

I thought this readership had some decency. Shame on you all. Guess there's no love between us. I'm gonna save my revenge card for another day. Later haters. Because of this, I'm gonna make all of  you look at this poster of Ben Affleck. Ladies, please try to contain yourselves.

http://www.studiosystemnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Argo-Poster-3.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment