Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Abraham and Isaac

*I have just taken NyQuil. Schizoid writing is sure to ensure. Consider yourself warned.*

Abraham- God I want a son
Sarah- Here, sleep with my servant, Hagar
Hagar- its a boy!
Sarah- get out you filthy whore
Abraham- I would still like a son
God- cut off your foreskin
*one year last*
God- here's your son, isaac
Sarah- hahaha
God- Abraham, I'd really like for you to kill your son. Got it? thanks.
Abraham- come again?
God- yeah, i want to see if you really love me.
Abraham- um, ok, if you say so.
God- I really do.
*Abraham and Isaac go up the hill*
Abraham- Isaac, I made this bed of sticks for you. Take a nap.
God- Gotcha! Here's a ram to kill instead. Cool trick, right?

Parents. Parents sacrifice their time, talents, and love to raise children. They make true sacrifices in life. Before childrens parents have pretty much all their time to decide what to do with. But after kids the time most be dedicated to keeping the little buggers alive.

1 comment:

  1. Though I don't advocate drug-induced writing, this post is too fun!

    ReplyDelete