Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Scary Fairy- a sestina

The Scary Fairy by Moe Patten Way back then, had an uncle named Larry. He had a pat that's pretty scary. It was all wrinkly, gray, and hairy. And the horror grew so very When I saw this nasty fairy. So fat and lumpy like a berry. She asked me if my name was Barry. I told her yes, but call me Larry. She asked me if I've seen a fairy, And if so was she really scary? I told her yes, oh she was very Hairy. She said , so this gal was hairy, But was she made up out of berries? No she wasn't very, But she gave me the name Larry. She said the name was scary So it would scare off any fairy. One day I became a fairy. All dusty, dark, and filled with hairy Bugs and scary Poison berries Who's name is also Larry. Coincidental? Very. Very Fairy Larry Hairy Berry Scary Scary Very Berry Fairy Hairy Larry Scary fairy Very hairy Berry Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment