Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Jesus!!! luke 1-2

So Mary was a Virgin that became pregnant, and angles told her it was to be the son of God and to be named Jesus. Everyone knows that Christmas day is Jesus' birthday, but here's the story to it. So the virgin Mary was pregnant through the holy spirit, and hey if someone today said this to their boyfriend or fiance, the boyfriend or fiance would probably say that is crazy and not believe her. Most people thought it was someone else's baby, which would be a logical conclusion. So her fiance Joseph had his doubts and originally wanted to call off the engagement, which would also be logical for a righteous man, he remained caring and kind throughout her pregnancy. God sent Joseph an angel in his dream to confirm the story. So Mary and Joseph went down to Bethlehem because Joseph was required to register with Mary. Meanwhile, Mary has the baby, Jesus, in Bethlehem. The inn was full with no available rooms, so Mary gave birth to Jesus in a crude stable, and then she wrapped Jesus in cloths and put him in the manger. This was obviously so much different than births today. She didn't have any pain medicine, and she didn't even have a hospital with doctors to help. Jesus was born and he was to be our savior.
So, I have always loved birthdays. They are just so much fun, you get your own cake, and you get to celebrate your existence for a day. It always makes me feel so loved because all of my friends and random people wish me happy birthday! My best birthday would be a tie between my 8th and 17th birthday. For my 8th, I had been wanting my own dog more than anything. My parents tricked me in to thinking we were going to the mall on my birthday, but instead I was surprised with my dog Romeo. I was so so happy and Romeo is my love and cuddle buddy and just an awesome dog. He's a dachshund, better known as a wiener dog. The picture below is great because it's a hot dog costume. I usually hate when people dress up their dogs, but I got so excited when I found this that I spent 10 dollars on it with no regrets. Okay, my other favorite birthday was my most recent one, my 17th. My birthday is August 13th, and on spring break last year I found out Wiz and ASAP Rocky were coming to riverbend in Cincinnati two days before my birthday. I told my friends we had to go and that it would be the best birthday. Well I was right. We all road tripped down there, a car of girls and a car of guys, and then we stayed in Cinci. It was an open field and just the coolest scene for a concert. It was so much fun because I was with all of my best friends and the music was so fun for a concert. Then, on my bucket list was to crowd surf, so I told my friends this and they told everyone it was my birthday and that we had to. So I crowd surfed and was literally rolling across the crowd doing barrels. It was one of the most fun moments of my life probably, until I fell but luckily Austin came to the rescue and caught me in the neck of time. The night made so many fun and funny memories with my best friends, and I won't ever forget it, so it was my favorite birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment